viernes, 8 de mayo de 2015

A little update!


    It's only been a week since I'm in India, and I'm already loving it! In order to participate in the building projects, my fellow volunteers and I had to participate in a workshop about basic building. I found out I'm great at it! I've also met really nice people from all around the world. It's surprising how much you get to learn from people with different cultures and social backgrounds. We've also been studying Hindi, and although it's quite hard, I've already grasped the basics and I can understand and communicate with locals. We've also been having morning yoga lessons in the residence, which are great. We were introduced to the art of meditation. It's a hobby I'll definite take up when I return home.

Here are some sketches I drew after the lessons




No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario